Dawson St

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Test run

The projector mount I ordered from Amazon showed up today. It is a stout unit by Peerless and lets you adjust the pitch, roll and yaw by screws so it won't move around over time. All told maybe 10 minutes to get up and running. And simple. I like that. The test run was with HDMI feed to get the overall screen size and in-wall speaker placement. Right now I'm throwing an image 7 feet by 4 feet. I'll be ordering the screen material now that I have the final dimensions and the missus said "woo hoo!" when she saw it. Here's some eye candy of the setup. Note the rectangle on the picture is the template for the in-wall speakers.

And if you haven't seen some of the devestation out here in Washington check out these pics courtesy of SeattlePI of the Chehalis area and the I-5 closure. Some really powerful stuff.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home