Dawson St

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Making the better basement
It's time. I'm finally tackling the basement. Most of the overall wiring is done and the drywall was about to start going up when I discovered the wet spot. Now the basement has been dry overall, save for one spot that had a drainage issue I fixed with the new patio. But this was a new spot. KT had been out watering the strawberries next to the house when I found this issue. Water seeping in at the top of the footing. It doesn't surprise me. It's 84 year old concrete and I'd probably be leaking too if I was that old. I'm glad I discovered this issue before the walls were finished however. Now I get to go dig in the dirt and seal some concrete. Fun.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear about your truck. I'll have to get you some new Kavu stickers for whatever you replace it with.
    Give me a call when you have time and I'll show you guys the flip.

    By Blogger Burton Hill, At 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home