Dawson St

Monday, December 03, 2007

4 INCHES

That's a little more than your standard 2x4. Anyway the weather jockies--my fav is "Danger" Jeff Renner-- are saying 4 inches of rain in the last 24 hours. That's on top of the wet snow from the weekend. Yeah we've had some flooding. Good news, I did fix a leak on my roof. Bad news, I had another leak other than the one posted previously--it's still leaking--but I think I have it corralled and will get the permanent fix in when the weather lets up and I discovered the water table in my neighborhood. Luckily it found the floor drain. But in all actuality we got off easy. My neighbors on the other hand didn't. I spent part of the afternoon at their place with the wet vac drying out their basement. Good news, is I think the drywall is saved, but they'll need new carpet.

Until then check those drains and gutters.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home