Dawson St

Sunday, October 14, 2007

No more walking through walls.
The drywall is up in the basement, rec room and hall, which is basically most of it anyway. Things are looking like a house downstairs, and now I can't do my Casper imitations anymore. Next up is the stairwell, and I've got a guy for that, but first I need to get a little wiring and just a touch of shimming done in there before it gets sealed up. I'd post some pictures, but it's drywall and well it's kind of boring. But I'll put some pics up on here (it'll be linked) when I get a chance.

Right now getting on the rio is a little more important since Mother Nature is giving us a little burlesque with the colors and light on the water up here in Washington.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home