Dawson St

Sunday, November 25, 2007


The fun house....

Final push here to get done. Originally, I was going to leave the stairwell alone and just put new drywall up. However, there's a bit of a twist in the roof line, and when viewed from the bottom of the stairs it was quite evident that one side is lower than the other and it didn't look good.

I decided to "level" the ceiling out by firring it out. This did a couple things for me, in that it provided some room now to run wiring, and also add some more insulation. Hopefully, I'll have the drywall guys in here soon to finish this part up. Then on to the finish work.

I got a little bling from Amazon for the media room just before the weekend and just had to put them in and test them out, and there's a few more coming to finish off the room. You all can keep your speakers in boxes, I'll put mine in the wall. And as promised here's what things look like. More to come with the paint and built-ins going in.


I think we'll be painting the media room here soon too, as we've come up with some paint colors we like. Until then, if you get to Seattle, check this location out--I sea kayaked through 'em before gorging on turkey. And if you haven't had it yet the Anchor Christmas is tasteeee this year (remember it's different each year).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home